Introducing PPG’s Pure Performance, available on Paintzen projects.
At Paintzen, we’re proud to provide PPG Paints on all of our projects. With over 2,000 colors available, PPG Paints enables homeowners to create spaces that reflect their personal styles and tastes. Beyond color, though, PPG offers customers innovative, high-quality products for the best performance and results.
PPG designed their Pure Performance Interior Latex paint to be antimicrobial, zero-VOC*, and as durable as traditional premium paint. It’s made to fight mold and mildew on paint film which can be unsightly, and take away from your home’s aesthetic. You can use it in kitchens, bathrooms or laundry rooms – anywhere water is present.
In addition providing a mold and mildew-resistant coating, here are some more of its benefits:
- Zero-VOC* formula meets the most stringent environmental regulations nationwide
- Low odor is ideal for painting in occupied spaces
- 100% acrylic creates a durable, high-hiding, washable finish ensuring long-lasting beauty
- Anti-microbial properties resist mold and mildew stains on the paint film
- Meets USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) standards
- GREENGUARD® (US) Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD® (US) Children & Schools Certified
Because it’s low-VOC, Pure Performance can be used in occupied spaces, including areas where kids are present, like homes and schools. Not only is it durable and long-lasting, it looks great and keeps your home cleaner, too.
*Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color choice.